BLOG POST 8: LEARNING ENGLISH IN OUR TIMES

 



What I can say about my experience learning English at the university is that it has been difficult, the first year I had face-to-face classes and undoubtedly the online modality makes learning even more difficult, and this is not only with English but also with other subjects, it is certainly difficult to maintain concentration with all the distractions and also personally it is difficult for me to learn English, besides practicing it little.

 

I think blogs are a good tool to speed up the learning of the subject and it is also interesting to be able to comment and read other classmates.

 

I think I need to improve my grammar and vocabulary within my level of English and I think the best way to improve would be to practice speaking, which I do not practice much, I think that way I could improve my ability to handle the language and acquire more learning tools, continue watching series and movies I think they are also a good option to relate to the language.

 

 

Outside of classes I use English very little or not at all, I usually watch movies and series in English and listen to music in English, I think it is the closest way I have with the language day by day, I think that with music I have been able to learn a little vocabulary a little grammatical phrases that has been helping me when listening to something in English and understand in a general way what is being said.

Comentarios

  1. I agree with you, grammar is commonly the most difficult part, specially if we don't practice it too much.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares