hello today I am going to tell you about my pets that I have had and have now , my first pet was a duck , I bought at a fair when I was a little girl , I was about 8 years old , I had him for a year until he got sick: c, then when I was 10 years old I had my first dog called sasha , she was a pitbull breed , she was a very calm and friendly dog with everyone , she loved to play with me when I came home from school , she had a lot of strength , when I took her out for a walk , she would go out with my longboard and make me move by pulling the rope , she had a lot of strength ,she was a very strong dog. When I was 14 years old I adopted my second puppy, tommy, I adopted him from an animal shelter, he was only 2 months old, he was a baby, he was a black cocker, he was a puppy that liked to play. Sasha and tommy were very good friends and I loved them very much. about two years ago my dog Sasha died and a few months later my dog tommy died in a street fight:c . I still love and miss them very much, they were without a doubt my dearest pets.

Comentarios

Entradas populares