my future job

  

I would like to be able to have a job that is both indoors in the office and also to be able to get out of the office, go into the field and explore the workplaces.

In my future job I hope to be able to travel a lot, I hope that my job can take me to travel as much as possible, extend my knowledge, share and meet people from different parts of the world.

As for my salary, I don't ask for much, just enough to live modestly and quietly, without the need for great luxuries.

I am currently studying architecture, since I was a child I have liked building and creating, and this career combines both, I love what I study, it is a career that has given me many tools and with which I have been able to learn many new things, applying it to other things in life, I feel that it is a career in which I can develop in different areas, not only architecture but also in history, art, technology and many other areas, I hope to learn and develop myself as much as possible within these different areas. I am looking forward to my career, going out into the world and continuing learning constantly.







 

Comentarios

Entradas populares