Blog 3

 

I am currently studying architecture and since recently I am interested in 3d printing modeling, although it is not focused on architecture I think the career I study gives me tools to perform in the field that is, whether architecture, structures, design, art, etc..

about 2 months ago i started to dabble in 3d printing, i acquired my machine and started to play with it, printing models that are on different platforms and websites, now i am starting my small business where i print art sculptures that are used to store plants, I have in mind other projects oriented to climbing where I want to model pieces to equip training boulders, I am also interested in the connections that are made based on 3d printing, it is a world without limits that gives me a lot of freedom to create new things, I hope someday to continue complementing my knowledge in the area of architecture and create new things that contribute to this area.

I will show you some of my work, soon I will upload a new update to my instagram ( @pott3d_art ) where you can see what I do and in the week I will be uploading new models ahahah




Comentarios

Entradas populares