POST 2: My Best Vacation Ever septiembre 21, 2021

 


One of my best vacations has been visiting San Pedro de Atacama, I have traveled twice to San Pedro, The first time I traveled with my parents in 2016 and the second time I went with my best friend two years ago.

 

One day talking with my best friend he asked me if I had ever traveled to San pedro and I told him that I had traveled with my parents but I did not know well the prices of the trip since they paid everything, so he asked me if I accompanied him to travel , and that same day we bought the plane tickets to travel, Three days later we were in Calama where a friend of my mother picked us up, who would host us in his house, that same day we started the adventure to the Moon Valley, a beautiful place, with a breathtaking view, colors and a unique desert landscape.



We stayed for about a week, we shared with many people, we met places like the "Tatio geyser", "Valle de la muerte", "Valle de la luna", "Volcán Licancabur", salt flats, etc, it was certainly a very special and magical trip, surrounded by a very nice energy, certainly one of the best destinations to travel within Chile.



Comentarios

  1. I have never been to San Pedro but I have heard that you can see the stars on the next level in "Valle de la Muerte", I hope that I can go sometime and enjoy it as much as you did:)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares