POST 8: A SUBJECT THAT YOU LIKED TO HELP THIS SEMESTER


 I think the workshop with Professor Gallardo, is a workshop that I have for the second time, I have learned a lot, her corrections are quite complete, this time we are working in a residence for students located in the Parque Almagro neighborhood" I like the workshop, it is the branch that entertains me the most throughout my career because we can use our creativity, see different ways to propose a project, interact with the ideas of my colleagues and it is good to have teachers who correct our progress. I would like to do it in person but the pandemic still does not allow us to attend the classes in person.


















Comentarios

  1. workshop isn't one of the subjects that you enjoy the most, but if you learna lot.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares