I'm Nicolás Salas, but my friends tell me "El Shalas" or "shalitas",and I am 22 years old. I'm from Los Andes, however i born in Santiago de Chile.Prior to live in Los andes i live in Curacavi during ten years old in my grandma's house with my mom and my aunty. Then my mom met to Alex and we go to live los Andes.Since then we live here whith my little sister  she is three year old.


I am currently a student of architecture and I am in the third year of my degree. Besides i'm climbing in boulder, i started in the climb since two year ago, althought i am now injured,  in spite of that I still motivated and caring my injury. I like build things in wood, the last thing i built was a climbing wall and currently i building a desk with recycled wood. 



I like to listen all kind of music from jazz, rock, boleros, classic music, electronic music, etc... in special jazz, i love lisent to Jonh Coltrane, Miles Davis, Chet Baker, Joao Gilberto amongs other.  

Comentarios

  1. I think it's great that you are building a desk with recycled wood, it is a very good way to reuse the resources that our planet provides us, it's really admirable.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like jazz too, and I think John Coltrane is so good. When I wanna clear my mind, I like listen it, lying in my bed. I enjoy it a lot.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Shalas, Los Andes is very beautiful. Once I had a plot there and we climbed a hill when you could see the whole commune. I had a wonderful time jaja Kind regards!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares